Report an absence
ATTENDANCE PROCEDURES AT A GLANCE
- If your child is ill, please notify the front office by email, if possible, or call before 10:00am.
- If you know in advance that your child will be absent due to an appointment, vacation, funeral, medical/dental, procedure, or for any other reason, please send an email or written note in advance.
- If your child needs to leave school during the day, please email and/or call at least one hour prior to the scheduled dismissal time or send a note with your child to bring to the office in the morning.
- With every absence, your child will need to stop by the office to receive a make-up slip, an advance make up slip, or a permit to leave the building. PLEASE NOTE: AN EMAIL/CALL/NOTE IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ABSENCES.
- If your child become ill during school hours and needs to go home, they must visit the school nurse for state tracking purposes. The nurse will then contact a parent/guarding regarding dismissal.
To report an absence in preschool, please call your teacher directly.
Renee Bakken, ext. 4018
Janelle Paulson, ext. 4020
Current Date: ____________
Student's Name: __________
Date(s) Absent: ___________
Parent/Guardian Name: ___________________________
Parent/Guardian Phone: ___________________________
Parent/Guardian Email: ___________________________