Back to School Information and Updates
High School students that are currently Distance Learning can return to Full In-Person on Mondays May 3, 10, 17, & 24 if your parent/guardian makes a request to the Counselor’s Office by Noon on Friday prior to the day you want to return.
Students that are quarantined will be able to return after their quarantined period is completed.
7th – 12th Graders: Optional Covid testing available Wednesday, May 12, 8:00AM.
If you have never registered with Vault Health you will need to do so prior to testing by clicking on the Vault link. If you have a log in and password with Vault Health you are already pre-registered with them. Simply bring your smartphone or tablet with you on Wednesday.
1. Students must know/bring their Vault log in email and password when they arrive at the testing site.
2. Sign up for the testing by 2:00 PM, Tuesday, May 11 at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QIKH23iXYY5Ka_K9qOK09g9xCNkIf4jn5BeTart_HDE/edit
3. Arrive at the high school cafeteria (testing site) at 8:00 am.
4. Very important--please do not have anything to eat, drink (even water), smoke, or have chewed gum in the 30 minutes prior to the testing.
5. The person in charge of testing is the School Nurse, Mindy Grabau.
6. Please direct any questions to Mindy Grabau email@example.com
CLICK HERE for important parent information on the 2020-2021 leaning plans for the elementary school and high school.
CLICK HERE for expanded details of the elementary plan that contains plans for hybrid and distance learning should a change in the learning model be necessary.