Clubs & Organizations
Getting involved in clubs and organizations can be one of the high points of your high school life, as you meet other students with similar interests and share experiences. Working on a project together builds lasting friendships and opportunities to gain and exercise leadership skills.
Along with those that are listed on the left we also offer these activities:
- Community Service Club:
- Delta: Mrs. DeBuhr, Ms. Potter, Mr. Janson, Mrs. Hanson, Mrs. Schleusner, Mrs. Conway, & Ms. Virgin
- Delta applications are now available! Delta is a group made up of students and teachers who are working together to positively influence the culture and relationships at our school. We want to create positive change, make all students feel welcome, and recognize the accomplishments of our CHS community. We are responsible for G.O.P.H.E.R. cards, staff question of the month, the military recognition wall, Holiday Hooplah Week, the Gopher Podcast, and so much more. All students in grades 7-12 are invited to apply. You can find the application link here: https://forms.gle/3C58p8G6qq56JAEU7 or scan the QR code on one of the posters in the hallway. We hope you consider joining us! Applications will be accepted through Friday, September 24.
- Drama Club: Mrs. Schiefflebein
- History Day: Mr. Maricle-Roberts
- History Day meetings will be Tuesdays after school from 3:10pm-3:30pm
- Middle School Council: Mr. Narveson
- MN Engineering Machine Design Contest: Mrs. Gathje
- Minnesota Honor Society: Mrs. Gathje
- Current MHS members can pick up an Officer Application for the 2021-2022 school year in Mrs. Gathje’s room. Applications are due Tuesday September 21 at 3:10 pm.
There will be a Minnesota Honor Society (MHS) Meeting on Wednesday September 22 at 3:10 pm in Mrs. Gathje’s room for election of officers and brief overview of this year’s service opportunities.
- Spelling Bee: Mr. Lee
- Student Senate: Mrs. Schindler & Mrs. Thompson
- Technovation: Mrs. Hanson
- Yearbook: Mr. Simpson