Clubs & Organizations
Getting involved in clubs and organizations can be one of the high points of your high school life, as you meet other students with similar interests and share experiences. Working on a project together builds lasting friendships and opportunities to gain and exercise leadership skills.
Along with those that are listed on the left we also offer these activities:
- Community Service Club: Mr. Slowiak
- Delta: Mrs. DeBuhr, Ms. Potter, Mr. Janson, Mrs. Hanson, Mr. Slowiak, Mrs. Schleusner, Mrs. Conway, & Ms. Virgin
- Delta is implementing an initiative called G.O.P.H.E.R. Cards where you could be recognized and rewarded for your Gratitude, Optimism, Perseverance, Helpfulness, Education, and Respect. Delta wants to highlight the quality character of students and promote a culture of positive change in our school. Check out the video link if you missed the in class viewing. https://youtu.be/T1lcrPQN6VU
- Drama Club: Mrs. Schiefflebein
- History Day: Mr. Slowiak
- Middle School Council: Mr. Narveson
- MN Engineering Contest: Mrs. Gathje
- Team Championship Competition - May 8 @ Dunwoody College
- Spelling Bee: Mr. Lee
- Student Senate: Mrs. Schindler & Mrs. Thompson
- Technovation: Mrs. Hanson
- Technovation will meet 3:30-6:00pm tonight (Monday 4/19).
- Yearbook: Mr. Simpson
- Students, are you afraid you have forgotten what all of your friends and classmates look like without a mask on? Have no fear, the yearbook is here! Friday, April 16 is the deadline to pre-order and be guaranteed a yearbook! Check out jostenyearbooks.com. Order now!